Everything

So I've been really awful with keeping up with my daily diary of my holiday! But I'm back in England now, and although I had an amazing holiday, it's good to be back! So what I've decided to do is to just sum the rest of the holiday up with photos! 
For those who don't know, I'm with the Dr from back to the future!
This is a little photo (or photos) from a photo booth in urban outfitters which was pretty cool, and here I'm with my sister.
This was the last day before we were on our way back home, so we spent it just relaxing by the pool, then had our final meal at a place called bahama breeze.
We went to Miami airport for our flight home so spent a couple of hours wondering around Miami, but we found the cutest coffee shop called 'lee and Marie's' which is a cafe who hires people that have autism so they can have a job, they were so lovely in there!
And finally we went back home, the sky looked pretty nice so I decided to take one last picture!

Comments

Popular Posts