Day 8

This day was a bit more different! As instead of going to the theme parks we decided to do a bit of shopping!!
And when we got there I had to naturally have a Starbucks coffee! To settle my coffee fix of the day! (Vanilla soya latte)
I bought a few bits and pieces! But mostly make-up from mac: which I love!! And the naked eye make-up pallet 
(From left to right) naked basics eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay. Lipstick from flower which is called camellia charm. Mac blusher from their new collection. Mac prep+prime skin brightening serum.

After our shopping experience we went for a meal at Benihana which is a Chinese restaurant where they cook your food right in front of you on a hot plate!
My meal had shrimp, scallops and calamari!
And to drink I had a passion fruit green tea! Which was amazing! And I love all kinds of things like that, iced tea, green tea etc. 

Comments

Popular Posts