Make up heaven!

Last week was my birthday which was on December the 3rd, I had such a lovely week! I was lucky enough to have a Mac make up lesson the day after, which was a present from my mother (bless her) it was around £50, however you do get that money back in products! I had my make up done by the lovely Lilly! Who was amazing! She interpreted the look that she did for me on this 
I spent a little bit more than anticipated! But to me it was all worth it and to get 5 products for was pretty good! 
I bought the following: 
Studio fix powder plus foundation- £21.50
Fluid line gel eye liner- £15.00
Retrospeck eyeshadow- £12.50
In extreme dimension lash mascara- £18.00 
Mineralize blush in 'Warm Soul'- £20.00

I was lucky enough to get a little gift from my chummy which was a Mac lipstick in the colour 'hot gossip' which I absolutely adore! She also has a blog which you can go to: chloejade17.blogspot.co.uk 


Then we got to go for a little late night trip to Westfields Stratford! I actually didn't get myself anything but I did get my little sister her Christmas present! 

Comments

Popular Posts